What is a Covenant Coaching Circle?
* Wesleyn-style covenant group, infused with coaching leadership.
* Circle members clarify life purpose, create goals and share how they are doing around them.
* Goals in 3 areas: spirituality, self-care, and a ministry project related to life purpose.
* CCC creater is the Rev. Dr. Larry Ousley, Director of the Intentional Growth Center, Lake Junaluska, North Carolina.
* Leadership Team support by Rev. Kathleen Stolz, Rev. Dr. Jim Robey, and Larry Ousley.
What are the Logistics of CCC?
* Circles of 6-8 people meet weekly by phone for 15 sessions of 75 minutes.
* 15 sessions, 4-5 month period = cycle.
* There are 2 cycles.
* Web-based support and materials.
* Special sessions on clarifying one's life purpose.
* Added benefit: Coaching Skills Training in ten 60-minute sessions with printed materials.
* Members are equipped to lead their own circle(s) at the end of the second cycle.
* Leaders are guided in an enrollment process to invite their circle members.
* Members pay $500 for the 30 week program.
* Added benefit: Each Circle Leader receives as an honorarium (50%) of the income.
* Circle leaders receive support from CCC Leadership Team by email, phone and prep conference calls each week which are recorded.