Wedding Guidelines at Lake Junaluska
When you are planning your wedding at Lake Junaluska, please be aware of the following wedding ceremony and reception guidelines:
- Lake Junaluska does not allow any alcoholic beverages anywhere on the grounds.
- You are responsible for your own wedding cake, any decorations, musicians, clergy, etc.
- A non-refundable deposit on all wedding ceremony and reception rentals is required within 14 days of booking the event or the event space and time will not be held.
- Full payment is required within 30 days of booking if wedding is scheduled within the current year.
- Full payment is required within 90 days from the date of contract if wedding is booked for one or more years in advance.
Wedding Reception Guidelines
- Wedding receptions are allotted a six-hour time slot (this includes set up and clean up).
- When available, additional time in your wedding reception facility may be reserved for $150.00 per hour. Additional time may only be reserved within 14 days.
- Guests may provide a wedding cake, but no other outside food may be brought into Lake Junaluska facilities. This is due to health department guidelines.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed anywhere on Lake Junaluska grounds.
- All food selections must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event.
- All receptions are subject to an 18% gratuity.
- All receptions are subject to NC sales tax.
For your convenience, Lake Junaluska can reserve rooms for your family and friends to stay with us while in town to celebrate your special day. Your wedding guests will enjoy the convenience and comfort of staying at the lake. We also offer packages to local attractions, such as the Biltmore House, for those guests who would like to spend a few days in the area. With more than 400 lodging rooms, we can easily accommodate groups of all sizes and budgets. All of our facilities are unique inside and out. From the historic columns of Lambuth Inn to the spectacular views from the Terrace dining room, our lodging will make your visit exceptional and memorable.
Call 800-222-4930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your lodging today!
We also offer packages to places such as the Biltmore House, Nantahala Outdoor Center, and Cataloochee Ski Area.