The Lake Junaluska Aquatic Center is open daily from Memorial Day to Labor Day each year. The center is open to the public and includes an outdoor pool and boat rentals. Boats include canoe, kayak and paddle boat rentals. Pool passes and boat rentals may be purchased at the Lake Junlauska Soda Shop, which is located in the Kern Center.
Nearby there are also tennis courts, mini golf and shuffle board.
Pool Hours of operation:
Open from Memorial Day until Labor Day. Daily admission to the pool is $6 per person (admission is free to lodging guests).
Monday - Saturday
- Lap Swim: 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Recreational Swim: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Lap Swim: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Recreational Swim: 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Other Aquatic Center Services:
Boat rentals are purchased from the Lake Junaluska Soda Shop in the Kern Center.
- Boat Rentals - $5 for 30 minutes
- Shuffleboard - Free
- Tennis - Free. Lessons available for purchase. Find out more
Summer Activities Passes
Summer Activties Passes are available for purchase at the Bethea Welcome Center. Passes are $110 for residents and $160 for non-residents. The package includes four (4) Summer Activities Passes. Each Summer Activities Pass must be presented to receive the following offers:
- Free admission to the Lake Junaluska Swimming Pool
- 10% dining discount at the Lambuth Inn and Terrace Hotel
- 10% discount at the Lake Junaluska Bookstore and Cafe
- $1 off boat rentals
- Free admission to the evening boat tours, nightly during the summer
- One coupon for one free greens fee at the Lake Junaluska Golf Course when Cart rental is purchased.
Call 828.452.2881 for more information.