2016 Specials & Packages
Great Escapes at Incredible Prices
Looking for an affordable escape that’s easy to plan? Whether you want to get away for the weekend, create a new holiday tradition with family and friends, or immerse yourself in mountain festivities and fun, Lake Junaluska Specials and Packages provide what you’re looking for at an incredible price. Browse the offerings to learn more.
The Biltmore Estate, located in Asheville, is just a short drive away when you stay at Lake Junaluska. The estate boasts a plethora of festivities and activities for any season. Includes lodging, breakfast, and Biltmore Estate ticket.
- Featuring special exhibition "Fashionable Romance: Wedding Gowns in Film" this spring at Biltmore.
- Don't miss the Festivale of Flowers, Fall and Christmas Biltmore packages.
- 2 night packages start at $117 per person. Read More
Lake Junaluska Adventure Packages offer all-inclusive rafting and zipline packages bundled with YOU in mind. We provide simplicity each step of the way in order for you to relax and have a great time with your group.
- Packages start at $134 per person, based on four people in a room. Read More
Enjoy a patriotic celebration with reserved seats at the Balsam Range and other concerts. Festivities include fireworks, a parade, and more.
- Three-night packages Includes lodging, select meals, and reserved seats for select concerts. Starting from $227 per person. Read More
Celebrate Folkmoot USA, North Carolina’s official international festival, through folk music and dance.
- Packages start at $188 for two people
- Meals and tickets to the Biltmore Estate can be added to the package at reduced rates
- Read more
Tim Zimmerman and The King's Brass
Bask in the beauty of Lake Junaluska during this summer music weekend featuring the Lake Junaluska Singers Alumni and The King's Brass.
- Two-night packages start at $169 per person.
- Includes Biltmore Estate Ticket, four meals, and general admission tickets to Friday and Saturday evening performances. Read More
The 46th annual Smoky Mountain Folk Festival will offer two nights of the finest traditional music and dance of the southern Appalachian region.
- Rates start at $117 per person.
- Includes breakfast, 2 nights lodging, and tickets to Friday and Saturday festival concerts. Read More
Experience the majesty of the changing fall leaves! Conveniently located close to the Blue Ridge Parkway and the Great Smoky Mountains, Lake Junaluska is the perfect escape.
- Lambuth Inn: $189
- The Terrace lakeside: $289
- The Terrace northside: $249
- Includes room and breakfast for two
- Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Some blackout dates and restrictions apply. Read More
Start a new tradition: savor an exquisite Thanksgiving with family as we take care of the details.
- Rates starting at $99 per person.
- Includes Thanksgiving buffet, breakfast, and optional ticket to the Biltmore Estate. Read More
Be merry in the mountains of North Carolina with a weekend of Christmas music, local artisan crafts, and a tour of the exquisitely decorated Biltmore Estate--all for an amazing low rate! Performances by the Cockman Family, an Appalachian craft show, and more awaits.
- Rates starting at $225 per person
- Includes special day-time admission to the Biltmore Estate at Christmas, reserved seats for three evening concerts, lodging and meals.
Take advantage of these special savings today! Read More
This two-day winter festival features some of the top bluegrass and acoustic muscians in the nation, including Balsam Range, Marty Stuart, Lonesome River Band and John Driskell Hopkins of the Zac Brown Band and the Atlanta Pops. Come for music, workshops and jam sessions. Read more
LAKE JUNALUSKA SINGERS CONCERTS
July 3 & 4, August 5 & 6, September 30 & October 1, December 9 & 10
Includes reserved seats for the Lake Junaluska Singers Concert and special admission to the Biltmore Estate. Read More
Ski Lake Junaluska offers affordable ski packages with inspiring worship programming. Non-programming ski packages are also available. Read More
* Based on double occupancy, taxes apply.
BOOK TODAY! CALL 800-222-4930.