Thank you for choosing Lake Junaluska Vacation Rentals. Our privately owned rental houses, apartments, and condominiums are managed by the Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center. During Peak Season, Memorial Day through Labor Day, our properties are rented on a WEEKLY basis only, from Sunday to Sunday. Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out is NO later than 10 a.m. During the off season, we have daily rates available with a 2 night minimum. Please contact the Vacation Rental Office to make a reservation for less than a week.
Lake Junaluska Assembly Vacation Rentals has over 65 years of property management. Our goal is to help maximize your property investment value and make Lake Junaluska the premier choice in vacation rentals in Western North Carolina. We manage vacation rentals, winter rentals and long term rentals. For more information on listing your home with Lake Junaluska Vacation Rentals, please contact our office at 828-454-6717.
The rights and obligations of the parties to the agreement are defined by law and include unique provisions permitting the disbursement of rent prior to tenancy and expedited eviction of tenants. Your signature on the rental agreement, or payment of money or taking possession of the property after receipt of the agreement, is evidence of your acceptance of the agreement and your intent to use the property for a vacation rental.
DOWNLOAD VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT (.pdf) Please submit the signed document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· All units are furnished with stove, refrigerator, cooking and eating utensils, cable TV, blankets, pillows and bedspreads.
· Small electrical appliances are furnished as indicated in the individual property descriptions.
· Resort Fee: All reservations during Peak Season will be charged a Resort Fee. This fee covers the use of the swimming pool, mini golf, shuffleboard and tennis courts. Canoe and paddle boat rentals are available at hourly rates and are NOT included with the Resort Fee. Golfing greens fee discounts are also available with the Resort Fee.
· PET FRIENDLY Properties: Lake Junaluska Vacation Rentals now offers a limited number of pet friendly units. The non-refundable pet fee is $75.00. The pet policy form must be filled out, signed and returned PRIOR to your arrival. Unless otherwise stated, pets are NOT allowed in any other rental property. Pets are not allowed to “visit” rental properties. Violation of this policy in a “No Pet” unit will result in immediate eviction, PLUS an additional $200.00 Pet Cleaning Fee.
· Travel Protection Insurance: Lake Junaluska Vacation Rentals offers optional travel insurance through CSA Travel Protection. For questions about coverage, please call them directly at 866-999-4018.
· Linens are NOT included with our property rentals. Guests are responsible for providing their own sheets and towels. Bed sizes are indicated on each property description page.
· Lake Junaluska Assembly offers a linen rental service through the Vacation Rental Office. Please contact us for pricing and details. Linen Rental requests must be made at least 10 days prior to your arrival.
· Paper products are NOT included with the properties. Guests are responsible for providing toilet paper, trash bags, paper towels, etc.
· Upon departure, all trash MUST be removed from the property and the supplied trash containers must be placed at the street for pickup.
· If you have any special requirements, such as Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, bed size, etc., refer to the property description PRIOR to booking. Payment of deposit constitutes acceptance of unit. Do not assume the rental unit has what you need.
· All Lake Junaluska Vacation Rentals are SMOKE FREE. Please make sure you are familiar with Assembly and Rental Office rules and regulations as stated in your rental agreement.
Guests cancelling a reservation for any reason less than 30 days prior to your arrival date, will forfeit deposit and any balance paid. Cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival date will be require to pay the full balance of reservation cancelled.
· Upon cancellation, your entire reservation deposit will be held until such time as the property has been re-booked and confirmed for the same use period and for the same rate. There are NO exceptions.
· All cancellations are subject to a Cancellation Processing Fee of $50.00.
· A unit that is unacceptable to the guest is deemed a cancellation by the guest.
· Lake Junaluska Vacation Rentals reserves the right to cancel a reservation if, in its sole opinion, it is in the best interest of the homeowner.
· Lake Junaluska Vacation Rentals is not responsible for the weather or other “Acts of God” and there will be no refunds.
· Any change of arrival date or transfer of rental unit on a confirmed reservation will be subject to the same policies of a cancelled reservation. After arrival, no refunds will be made should you choose to leave early.
· Subleasing of rental unit is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate eviction.