Lake Junaluska is a wonderful spring mountain getaway nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. With roses budding on the Rose Walk, daffodils and tulips blooming across the grounds and baby ducks testing out the waters, our spring season is full of new life and new beginnings. With hundreds of acres to explore, our lake village is a perfect trip destination for spring nature walks, birdwatching, shopping, fresh air and so much more. Stay at our contemporary hotel or historic inn this spring season.
Learn more about things to do while you're here in our Spring & Summer 2021 Visitor Guide.
• Winner of the TripAdvisor 2020 Travelers' Choice Award, The Terrace Hotel is ranked in the Top 10 Percent of hotels worldwide. Find plenty of rocking chairs on the hotel's deck to enjoy the colorful lake and mountain views. Rates include hot breakfast at The Lakeside Bistro and access to many lakeside amenities. Read more about The Terrace.
• Stay in a Vacation Home Rental, with a variety of options for all sizes of families. Read more.
• Walk our 3.8-mile lakeside trail, perfect for spring hikes with plenty of places along the way to stop and soak in the mountain views.
• Enjoy a round of golf at the Lake Junaluska Golf Course. Learn more and reserve a tee time.
• Celebrate Easter at Lake Junaluska with an annual sunrise service at the Amphitheater below the iconic Lake Junaluska Cross overlooking the lake.
• Experience all the new roses budding on the Rose Walk, wildflowers along the walking trail and the bounty of plants cultivated at the Lake Junaluska greenhouse.
• Stop by Junaluska Gifts & Grounds for a refreshing drink to sip as you walk.
• Explore the longtime mountain resort town of Maggie Valley with several miles of local shops, restaurants and things to do. It’s just a few miles from the hotel.
• Stroll the historic Main Street of downtown Waynesville filled with galleries, boutiques, restaurants and Mast General Store. It’s just 4 miles away.