Summer season at Lake Junaluska is the best time to get outside, and enjoy sunny days with your family and friends in our naturally beautiful, spacious setting nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Long summer days are perfect for leisurely canoe trips, rocking on the porch, cruises aboard the Cherokee IV, cooling off by our lakeside pool and quiet moments at the prayer Labyrinth. Lake Junaluska Outfitters offers canoe, kayak and paddleboard rentals, mini golf, shuffleboard and outdoor recreational equipment perfect for lots of summer fun!
• Winner of TripAdvisor 2021 Travelers' Choice Awards, The Terrace Hotel and historic Lambuth Inn are ranked in the Top 10 Percent of hotels worldwide. Find plenty of rocking chairs on their patios to enjoy the lake and mountain views. Rates include access to many lakeside amenities. The Terrace and Lambuth Inn.
• Stay in a Vacation Home Rental, with a variety of options for all sizes of families. Read more.
• Walk our 3.8-mile lakeside trail, perfect for summer strolls with plenty of places along the way to stop and watch the swans or eagle as you take in the mountain views.
• Glide across the water on a canoe, kayak or paddleboard from Lake Junaluska Outfitters.
• Soak up the sun at our lakeside outdoor pool.
• Book a guided lake cruise aboard the historic Cherokee IV.
• Take part in a friendly game of tennis, mini golf, shuffleboard, cornhole, volleyball and more at the Lake Junaluska Outfitters recreation area.
• Enjoy a round of golf at the Lake Junaluska Golf Course. Learn more and reserve a tee time.
• Celebrate Independence Day at Lake Junaluska with music, barbecue and family-friendly fun. Enjoy family-friendly activities from watching fireworks to floating wish lanterns.
• Stop by Junaluska Gifts & Grounds for a refreshing latte to sip as you walk along our trail and explore our gardens.
• Explore the longtime mountain resort town of Maggie Valley with several miles of local shops, restaurants and things to do. It’s just a few miles from the hotel.
• Stroll the historic Main Street of downtown Waynesville filled with galleries, boutiques, restaurants and Mast General Store. It’s just 4 miles away.
Book one of our vacation packages or specials today and find the recreational activities and personal renewal you seek lakeside, on the water and the trail, and in our beautiful gardens and quiet spaces.
Soothe your soul, mind and body with three days of lake-inspired relaxation in the Great Smoky Mountains.
Package for 2 People Includes:
Package pricing for two people starts at $309 for Sunday-Thursday stays and $398 for Friday and Saturday stays. Available year round. To book or check available package dates, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-222-4930 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Get outdoors and into nature when you stay at beautiful Lake Junaluska, a recreational haven surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains.
Package for 2 People Includes:
Package pricing for two people starts at $338 for stays Sunday-Thursday nights and $358 for stays Friday and Saturday nights. Available Memorial Day Weekend through August 29, 2021. To book, email email@example.com or call 800-222-4930 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
*Please note that lake cruises are only offered Thursday-Sunday.
Celebrate family this summer with your nearest and dearest!
Package pricing starts at $349 for stays Sunday-Thursday and $389 for stays Friday and Saturday. Available Memorial Day Weekend through August 29, 2021. To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-222-4930 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
*Please note that the lake cruises are only offered Thursday-Sunday.
Bring your family to Lake Junaluska in the mountains for a festive Fourth of July weekend! The Independence Day Celebration package includes three nights of lodging at The Terrace Hotel, a barbecue lunch, a guided lake cruise aboard the Cherokee IV. and a self-guided kayak, canoe or paddleboard excursion.
Packages can be booked July 2-5 and start at $450 for three nights. More details for 2021 coming soon! Read More.To book or check available package dates, email email@example.com or call 800-222-4930 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.